Business Marketing Spring Semester Internship - College Credit & Flexible Hours!SaveASuitUSA
Recruiting InternFlashmob Solutions, Inc.
Marketing and Advertising AssociateBlack Label Marketing, Inc.
Business Development and Marketing InterneMedEvents.com
Winter Break Internship: Community Management Tech StartupByte Academy
Marketing and Sales AssistantThe Vibe Agency
Social Media Intern- Spring 2017BostonVIPlist
Marketing InternLas Vegas Productions
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Harlem Brewing Company
Posted: August 07 2015
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLocal craft beer company founded in 2000, seeking enthusiastic craft beer lover to help drive consistent social media
branding and promotions.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment