SEO and Social Media StrategistMarketSearch
Marketing & Event Planning InternshipThe Admin Awards
Marketing InternPanorama Consulting
Dallas Theater Center 2017 Spring Marketing Department InternDallas Theater Center
Marketing InternTeam One Global
Marketing/PR InternBindya NY
Business Marketing Spring Semester Internship - College Credit & Flexible Hours!SaveASuitUSA
Recruiting InternFlashmob Solutions, Inc.
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Posted: April 06 2015
Company Location: Pleasanton, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNuubiaSF is an artisan maker of some of the best chocolates, macaron and small batch ice creams in America. We produce everything locally using only the purest most sustainably and humanely harvested ingredients we can find.
We're also avid conservationists, committed to making beautiful products without damaging the incredible ecosystems from which our ingredients are derived. We want people to love our products and be able to feel good about them because we have taken the time to care.
We're looking for 2 interns to run our social media initiatives. Ours is to engage our customers in loving our products and learning about our company and why its important to avoid palm oil and agro-industrialized products that are killing Great Apes.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage and cultivate a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates keen interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to the major social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer engagement.
- Performs well in environment that values timeliness, accountability, creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Looking for an individual who prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment