MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNNOVA CHEMICALS
General Admin and MarketingCyber Advanced Techology, Inc.
Marketing InternWilliam Martin,Ph.D.,P.C.
Sales Executive Assistant |InternshipAaron's, Inc.
Amazon Marketplace Coordinator – San Diego ONLYUltima Car Care Products
Fast Fashion – Graphic Designer & CopywriterSelfie Leslie
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Soles For Change
Posted: September 16 2016
Company Location: Long Island City, NY
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSoles For Change is Shoe/espadrille company that started in February 2016 with the purpose of helping Single Mothers and Colombian artisans improve their quality of life. All our products are 100% handmade in Colombia with biodegradable materials so our products are also eco- friendly. Our company has been growing very fast so we need all the help we can get! We are seeking for a talented individual who is willing to help us out with the social media and community management. We are looking for a dedicated and creative person, who wants to become part of our Soles For Change family. Our company is all about giving back, is about helping others, improve lives, fulfill dreams, make the world a better place. Ideally we would like someone who is also willing to take pictures of our products, provide ideas for marketing campaigns and a proactive member of our team. The work could be performed from anywhere in the world (preferebly close to NYC, Queens or Brooklyn) as long as they are responsible with the work that is to be given to them. Why Soles For Change? It is a company that has a social purpose, also since its a start up you will be able not only to grow with the business but also learn how to start a company and make it work. You will be a key member of our team and gain tons of experience for what lies ahead.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
SkillsRequired - English, Twitter, Photo Editing, Instagram, Facebook Marketing
Preferred - Bilingual-English/Spanish, Amateur Photographer