Social Media & Community Management InternEarle Manor I & II
2 Business Development and Marketing Interns needed for startup in New YorkBegin to Heal
Social Media Marketing InternTopco Design
Marketing InternParadigm CreatVe Group
Marketing InternStrother Enterprises, Inc.
BCB Marketing Specialist Intern - Virtual Midwest MarketBlack and College Bound
BCB Marketing Specialist Intern - Virtual SE MarketBlack and College Bound
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
We Are One Community Outreach
Posted: June 10 2015
Company Location: Youngsville, NC
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a non-profit organization that is tiered. One side is homeless and the other side is literacy we are looking for a person that can update our social media accounts. Facebook, LinkIN, Twitter etc... and also use our account for marketing and advertising.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment