Marketing ManagerUnited Group Limited
Gawkus Marketing Partner (Georgetown University)Gawkus
Gawkus Marketing Partner (American University)Gawkus
Gawkus Marketing Partner (Boston University)Gawkus
Gawkus Marketing Partner (NYU)Gawkus
Gawkus Marketing Partner (Northeastern University)Gawkus
Social Media/ Online Marketing InternJAEST
Marketing InternQR Holdings
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Pure Business Solutions, LLC
Posted: August 17 2015
Company Location: Atlanta, GA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPure Business Solutions is the umbrella organization to both Pure PR & Pure HR Solutions, is an elite organization that is dedicated to partnering and assisting Entrepreneurs and Small to Mid-Size Business Owners in various industries across the country. We pride ourselves on strategically helping individuals create, develop and market their business while providing cost effective systems to help them grow and sustain their business and brand in today's economy.
How We Work:
By offering One Stop Shop Business Solutions for new to growing businesses.
By Offering PR & Branding Solutions to assist with client recognition and identity to leverage a clients platform.
By Offering Social Media Management Programs & Tools.
By Offering Free and Cost Effective Webinars that will assist clients to take their business to another level.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
SkillsRequired - Corporate Social Media, Small Business Marketing, Facebook Marketing, Instagram, Facebook Fan Page Strategies, Google, Social Media Development
Preferred - Active Listening, High degree of initiative, Consistency, Independent Thinker