Marketing InternKong Digital
Marketing & Communications InternSan Francisco Wholesale Produce Market
TAX PREPARER/ADMIN ASSISTNurepublic
Marketing InternshipNamdar Realty Group
Social Media Marketing InternshipAdMix Social
Brand AmbassadorThe AroundCampus Group
Marketing & Development Coordinator - Spring 17Project Footsteps, Inc
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
St. Bernard Ave.
New Orleans, LA
Posted: October 11 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking to expand our brands. We need someone who is great with people and great with social media abilities. We are looking for proactive individuals. We want big ideas!
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment