Social Media Intership (Paid) with Analytics ExperienceAlpha Beta Commerce
eCommerce Internship: Project Manager / Marketing / Social Media / OpsBeachBlankets.com LLC
Marketing Intern for a High Growth Tech CompanySolidProfessor
Real Estate Marketing InternJWC REAL ESTATE GROUP
Photography and Social Media Marketing for Summer ProgramSummit Camp & Travel
Marketing InternshipKingsgate Transportation, LLC
Marketing/Media Intern for Musée MagazineMusee Magazine
Field Marketing AssociateRenewal by Andersen
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
BBS, Inc. Boston
Posted: October 07 2015
Company Location: Woburn, MA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBBS, Inc. is looking for a part time intern to help us with our social media outreach!
Since being voted one of the Top Places to Work in Boston by The Boston Globe 2013, 2014, and 2015, and by The Boston Business Journal 2014 and 2015 - we are flooded with content and exciting news we want to publish!
That's where you come in! We are looking for someone to manage our social media pages such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, YouTube channel, and publish press releases for various events held by the company.
If you are interested please call 781-305-3601 for immediate consideration, or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment