social media internMoi Inc
Marketing Internthyssenkrupp BILSTEIN of America, Inc.
Marketing Internship in Short-Term Vacation Rental Startup in DTLADrop The Keez
Social Media Marketing InternTopco Design
Social MediaInnerSurf International Inc
Creative Intern Needed for Growing Startup, Remote option!ANYA
Summer Intern 2017MPL Enterprises
Marketing InternCam Kirk Studios
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Posted: April 02 2016
Company Location: Port Saint Lucie, FL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionE.N.D. IT!, or “Everybody’s Not Doing It!” is a 501c3 non-profit organization. E.N.D. IT! was created to prevent at-risk behaviors in Pre-teen and Teen youth. To help reduce unsupervised time, E.N.D. IT! offers gender specific Summer Camp and After School programs for Pre-Teen and Teen youth. We are dedicated to creating a culture of Pre-teen and Teen youth that live boldly according to their Faith, and have fun doing it!
We are purposed to equip youth to not only defy negative peer pressure, but to be a confident testimony in dispelling the myth that ‘Everybody’s Doing It’.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment