PAID - Digital Marketing & Web Analyst InternU Haul International
MARKETING INTERNSHIP in the Music IndustryHealth Connexions
JOURNALISM AND MARKETING INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences & Health CareHealth Connexions
Summer Marketing InternshipTUN.com
Marketing & PR Intern for a Social EnterpriseShe Geeks Out
Sales and MarketingPhoenix Home & Garden Magazine
New Mobile App Ambassador - HS STUDENTS ONLYKamcord
Social Media Digital Marketing InternVendng Machine Corp.
Digital Marketing Assistant / Social Media Coordinator InternBookmark This
Nina Simone Consulting, LLC
Posted: October 15 2016
Company Location: Atlanta, GA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionForward-thinking, fast paced company looking to hire an intern with strong knowledge and understanding of the digital media landscape, including various social media platforms. We are currently revamping or website and service offerings. The intern hired for this position will need strong critical thinking skills in order to integrate into our vibrant and passionate team who are very excited to share innovative marketing and branding techniques using ad campaigns, graphic design, video marketing, live stream, webinars, contract negotiation, project management, business analysis, market research SEO and a lot more.
Responsibilities• Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
• Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
• Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
• Manage lead database: Organize mailing list tags, create/manage funnels, create newsletters, track results.
• Digital marketing research: Research content and trending topics for social media posts, blogs, and newsletters.
• Client advocates: send account updates, bill reminders, thank you notes and gifts, answer questions.
• Manage online Facebook community: approve members, remove ads, engage with members, answer questions, promote engagement in the group and promote services.
• Upload and schedule YouTube videos, webinars and blog content.
• Create digital graphics for social media profiles, blog posts and YouTube thumbnails.
• 90% of the work can be done remotely with the occasional onsite live workshop support.
• Part time 5+ hours per week.
Skills and Experience
• Experience with graphic design solutions and apps
• Ability to learn new technology quickly. This includes social media, Google Suite, smart phone apps etc. Passion for new technology, marketing and hands on experience with social media. Must be a self-starter with the ability to take a vision and create a plan for execution.
• Students applying for this internship should be Marketing, Sales, Business or Communications majors, with 3 years of experience on the Web and a solid understanding of social media.
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment