Copywriting/Marketing InternCPG Agency
Web Design and Development InternBrand Iron
Marketing/Communications InternCPG Agency
Marketing InternProcessMAP Corporation
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNMedical Plus Pte Ltd
MARKETING AND EVENTS INTERNSHIPWhitewall Magazine
Elle Communications Fall 2017 InternshipsElle Communications
Marketing InternBrand Iron
Social Media & Content Creation Intern in the Gaming IndustryBookmark This
Posted: January 05 2016
Company Location: London, KY
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are an early stage gaming startup that aims to make game discovery easier & more fun. Why? Because we love gaming and want to make a change in the gaming community. Our company is called GameGif.
GameGif is like Vine for mobile game discovery, a mobile app showing 10 second gameplay trailers so gamers can discover the coolest mobile games on the market.
By working with us you will gain valuable experience in social media marketing and working in a startup environment which will prove extremely useful for your professional career.
ResponsibilitiesYou will be in charge of:
1) Video content creation the GameGif app itself:. You will have to play mobile games and record your screen while playing
2) Written content for our social media accounts
3) We know that everyone is unique and might want to get more action. That's why are also open to other tasks you might want to do (market research, business plan writing, PR etc)
Requirements1) Create video content for the GameGif app. You will have to play mobile games & record your screen while playing
2) Write content for our social media accounts
3) Respect deadlines and commitments
4) We know that everyone is unique and you might want to get more action. That's why are also open to extra tasks you might want to do (market research, business plan writing, PR etc)
SkillsRequired - English, Smartphones
Preferred - Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Marketing Communications, Video Editing, Gaming