Social Media/Marketing/Website DeveloperIndelible Ink-NY
Marketing, Public Relations & Social MediaBradford Stewart Art
LOCAL BUSINESS NOW HIRING ENTRY LEVEL EVENT STAFFSouth Texas Promotions
Event Communications AssistantRhythm Events
Winter 2016 - Event & Marketing Internship [Austin, TX]Snappening
Marketing InternU-Haul International
Marketing InternRoyal Solutions
Marketing InternBlue Square Concepts
Social Media & Content Creator InternBookmark This
Gourmet Mixes, Inc.
8230 5th Ave. S.
Posted: February 10 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOur small and fast growing company is looking for an energetic intern to handle all things social media.
• The hours are flexible. Not a deal breaker if you have a busy class schedule or another job on the weekends.
• Autonomy to make decisions and get things done
• Performance bonuses upon hitting certain milestones (Facebook Likes, Hashtag Success and Followers across all three platforms)
• An in depth look at the ever growing food and drink industry as well as countless connections with related companies and high profile people in the industry.
• Manage day-to-day social activity (posts, replies, reposts etc.) on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
• Assist in the development of a social media plan across all of the above channels.
• Create relevant original messaging/posts in addition to sourcing industry-specific content.
• Catalog important hashtags, trending content, and relevant users.
• Monitor and report on social performance analytics.
• Current or previous college level Marketing courses desired
• A solid knowledge of all platforms of Social Media and how they work
• A knowledge of the food and beverage industry is a plus, but not required