Social Media Marketing & Events Intern for Vodka DistilleryYsa Distillery
Small Business Marketing IntershipPhantom Pools
Website DesignerPeople Conductor
Call Center AgentIntuit
Social Media Marketing ApprenticeNew England Digital Media
iPhone Videographer intern for Online Marketing, Online class courseSnowSugar Video
Social Media Internet Web Online Marketing Intern Growth Hacker Crowdfunding ( VIRTUAL OK )SnowSugar Video
Community Development InternWheelwell, Inc.
Social Media & Content Creator InternBookmark This
Gourmet Mixes, Inc.
8230 5th Ave. S.
Posted: February 10 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOur small and fast growing company is looking for an energetic intern to handle all things social media.
• The hours are flexible. Not a deal breaker if you have a busy class schedule or another job on the weekends.
• Autonomy to make decisions and get things done
• Performance bonuses upon hitting certain milestones (Facebook Likes, Hashtag Success and Followers across all three platforms)
• An in depth look at the ever growing food and drink industry as well as countless connections with related companies and high profile people in the industry.
• Manage day-to-day social activity (posts, replies, reposts etc.) on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
• Assist in the development of a social media plan across all of the above channels.
• Create relevant original messaging/posts in addition to sourcing industry-specific content.
• Catalog important hashtags, trending content, and relevant users.
• Monitor and report on social performance analytics.
• Current or previous college level Marketing courses desired
• A solid knowledge of all platforms of Social Media and how they work
• A knowledge of the food and beverage industry is a plus, but not required