Marketing InternWaconia Stables
2 Business Development and Marketing Interns needed for startup in New YorkBegin to Heal
Business Development - Client Experience InternGPME Group
Marketing and Communications InternCarcharious Marketing Group
Social Media Marketing for Growing App CompanySurfwrench LLC
Marketing InternAndrea Patrick Consulting
Social Media Community Manager Student Internship (Part-time, telecommute)Noah Education Fund
Content Creator Student Internship (Part-time, telecommute)Noah Education Fund
Social Media Marketing InternBookmark This
My Virtual Genie LLC
Posted: October 10 2016
Company Location: Huntsville, AL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMy Virtual Genie grants the online marketing support wishes of women webpreneurs. We're revolutionizing the way women web entrepreneurs make money and meaning online by providing content marketing and new media services to help them create a profit-getting and influential web presence.
You will be helping us build authority, brand awareness and demand by creating and publishing uniquely branded content products that bring a fun and fresh perspective on how to market with content and motivate women business owners to retain our services.
The ideal candidate will be helping us roll out the first of it's kind content marketing program for women webpreneurs. You'll learn the trade of online content marketing from the ground up.
We are looking for an intern passionate about new media and content marketing, who can help roll out this revolutionary new program.
We are looking for Virtual Assistant, Communications, Journalism and/or PR students to provide them a content/social media/search marketing and PR campaign learning opportunity. We are looking for self-motivated individuals who will perform social media marketing management with exposure to many online communication vehicles.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and executing company's social media strategy
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Track and report analytics to help improve results from social media marketing efforts.
- Manage brand's daily and weekly social media activities in accordance with established marketing goals.
- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing or a career in online marketing support
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
- Tech savvy, able to learn and execute complex technology quickly