Maryland Nonprofits Marketing and Communications InternMaryland Nonprofits
Content Creation Internship (Video, photo, creative)People's VC - kaZING
Date Entry/inter paidDeloitte
Share your passion for college football - Campus marketing managerBOWLJET.COM
Marketing Internschool Bunch
Internship in China C188 - Sales and Marketing (not virtual)MTA Network
Internship in CHINA C101 - Digital Marketing (not virtual)MTA Network
Part Time Internship OpportunityPods&Pads
Social Media Contributor at Food Tech StartupBookmark This
Posted: February 18 2016
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDo you want to get experience growing a startup? Are you a go-getter who'll stop at nothing to get the job done? Then you're in luck. Servy is a hot restaurant tech startup that is need of an avid foodie to chronicle their dining experiences.
An amazing Servy Ambassador will:
- Love to eat—we’re a food tech startup!
- Have experience taking awesome pictures of amazing meals
- Know Instagram like the back of your hand (bonus points if you already have an account with great food pics!)
- Work well in a team while striving for individual excellence
Responsibilities- Take superb, high-quality pics of great dishes at restaurants
- Share your impressions and experiences at restaurants
- Spread the word about Servy to your friends, your family, and anyone else who loves great food as much as you do
- There will be regular opportunities to earn cash for great contributions!
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Social Media Marketing, Instagram, Social Media Communications, Social Media Advertising, Social Media Management
Preferred - Marketing, Advertising, Marketing Communications, Facebook, Twitter, Social Media Blogging, Advertising Copy