Marketing InternSolar Art
Content Specialist Intern (Social Media)Strategy Marketing Solutions
Digital Marketing/ Website DevelopmentJobs in ETFs
Social Media & Community Management InternKnowe
Marketing Internship at USA Apparel CompanySuuchi
Internship For Digital Marketing AgencyEmpire Traffic Group LLC
Media and Public RelationsCat Depot
Social Media Coordinator InternBookmark This
3 Corporate Park
Posted: July 11 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFor over 50 years we have been a leader in the niche LED lighting industry and an exceptional resource to consumers nationwide and internationally seeking the finest LED lighting for their pianos and art. Our products are impeccably handcrafted and designed, featuring outstanding quality and value. They are found in the finest homes and upscale hospitality environments. We are a prominent e-commerce startup with our office located in Irvine, CA.
This position is for a term of 3 months with a minimum commitment of 12 hours per week.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment