Marketing RepReliance capital limited
Digital Marketing/Retail Sales Internship for a non-traditional start-up footwear companyCOMUNITY
Brand Ambassador / Marketing Intern - West Virginia UniversityThundergrad
Brand Ambassador / Marketing Intern - Florida State UniversityThundergrad
Brand Ambassador / Marketing Intern - Ohio State UniversityThundergrad
Brand Ambassador / Marketing Intern - University of PittsburghThundergrad
Brand Ambassador / Marketing Intern - Arizona State UniversityThundergrad
Brand Ambassador / Marketing Intern - Ohio UniversityThundergrad
Social Media Coordinator InternBookmark This
13715 Alton Pkwy
Posted: July 11 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFor over 50 years we have been a leader in the niche LED lighting industry and an exceptional resource to consumers nationwide and internationally seeking the finest LED lighting for their pianos and art. Our products are impeccably handcrafted and designed, featuring outstanding quality and value. They are found in the finest homes and upscale hospitality environments. We are a prominent e-commerce startup with our office located in Irvine, CA.
This position is for a term of 3 months with a minimum commitment of 12 hours per week.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment