Social Media & Community Management InternOcularIT Solutions
Marketing, Social Media, Sales InternElizabeth Connolly
Entertainment / Comedy Apprentice / Internship for marketing / online marketingNAC Industrial
Digital Marketing InternHemp Educate America
Marketing SpecialistCold Stone Creamery
Scranton Fringe Festival Social Media & Marketing InternshipScranton Fringe
Campus Brand Ambassador Monroe Community CollegeMosaic
Campus Brand Ambassador Appalachian State UniversityMosaic
Social Media Coordinator & BloggerBookmark This
Posted: July 04 2016
Company Location: Los Angeles, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLocated in Los Angeles, BTCH Bracelets is an up and coming fashion accessories brand. We're looking for a self-starter intern to work with our marketing team on developing our social media accounts and blog.
You'll have the opportunity to work with our marketing team to build our social following, develop our blog, and learn the social marketing strategy behind it.
THIS POSITION CAN BE DONE REMOTELY, BUT CANDIDATES MUST BE LOCATED IN LOS ANGELES.
ResponsibilitiesIn this internship, you will be responsible for the following:
- Creating and posting social content
- Editing photos for social posts
- Work with marketing team on social strategy
- Coordinate with influencer talent and bloggers on co-branding opportunities
- Create blog posts
- Interested in fashion
- Understanding of social media platforms and trends
- Social copywriting
- Strong proofreading and editing skills
- Experience with WordPress and standard blog templates
- Ability to identify news stories, angles and opportunities, to align our content
- Passion for writing/blogging
Major in marketing / PR / English preferred
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Blogging, Content Strategy, Social Marketing, Content Creation
Preferred - Start-ups, Marketing Copy, Marketing for Small Business, Product Photography