SEO and Social Media StrategistMarketSearch
Marketing & Event Planning InternshipThe Admin Awards
Marketing InternPanorama Consulting
Dallas Theater Center 2017 Spring Marketing Department InternDallas Theater Center
Marketing InternTeam One Global
Marketing/PR InternBindya NY
Business Marketing Spring Semester Internship - College Credit & Flexible Hours!SaveASuitUSA
Recruiting InternFlashmob Solutions, Inc.
Social Media CoordinatorBookmark This
Renew Packaging LLC
Posted: December 22 2014
Company Location: Chicago, IL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAmericans are generating more plastic trash than ever, and very little of it gets recycled. Plastics and their byproducts are littering our cities, oceans, and waterways, and contributing to health problems in humans and animals.
Renew Packaging works to eliminate the unnecessary use of plastic while using a compostable product line to educate and grow composting. Composting is nature’s oldest way of recycling in which all organic material is collected and converted into a nutrient rich soil amendment.
Renew Packaging manufactures 100% compostable film that is used to make shopping bags, trash liners, and food packaging in a variety of colors and styles for diverse mix of industries.
Renew Packaging works with local universities, both airports and dozens of other food service locations. Our company is growing at a fast pace and an exciting time in Chicago as they have implement a plastic bag ban starting August 2015
Our parent company The Onyx Company is a single source provider of sustainable food service products, cleaning solutions, paper products, commercial kitchen equipment, and more. We utilize our specific product and industry knowledge to balance our customer’s economic needs with their sustainable goals. Onyx currently services a cross section of businesses across the country, including restaurants, universities, airports, convention centers, corporate offices, grocers, retailers, and many more
Responsibilities-Understand the role that social and digital media plays in a clients’ communication mix
-Possess a solid understanding of how to drive consumer sales through social media
- Able to manage Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google+, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Solid understanding of online outreach, engagement and advocacy, and experience and initiative in developing appropriate online engagement strategies
-Maintain a basic understanding of paid social media programs and platforms
- Be proactive and highly motivated; demonstrate the ability and desire to work independently and confidently, but as part of a team
- Be detail oriented with an ability to focus on the larger picture
- Have a basic understanding of social media reporting and analytics
Requirements- Proactively, reactively & opportunistically responding to customers following guidelines agreed upon by the Client
- Develop social media content that engage the consumer and communities within the U.S.
- Manage updates to social media properties, moderate and respond to comments and establish a consistent community culture and tone
-Marry culture and the interests of our community through always-ready content development
- Find ways to use social media to help build Client identified categories among consumer and prosumer segments and drive incremental revenue
- Monitor and respond to negative or problematic product, service or brand issues
-Exhibit solid understanding of key client information including general business strategy, issues of relevance to the industry and company values
-Develop and maintain community training resources, guidelines, and policies.
-Analyze the online conversation to guide engagement, advocacy strategy and use of content, including images and video
-Interact with team members to promote integration between content and community
-Analyze community insights and spot trends
- Participate in and attend client meetings
SkillsRequired - Social Media
Preferred - Attraction Marketing