Social Media Marketing Intern needed for law firm.Redding Fitzpatrick, LLP
ENTRY LEVEL ACCOUNT EXECUTIVEELM Global
ENTRY LEVEL SALES AND MARKETING RECENT GRADS WANTEDELM Global
Want to work for a Celebrity Marketing Company? Apply here.We are looking for SERIOUS INTERNS(eipunlimited)
In search of a SERIOUS & PROFESSIONAL Marketing Intern for overall marketing and celebrity events.(eipunlimited)
Paid E-Commerce/Marketing Internship (Great for HS/College students)Springfield Wine & Spirits
Communications InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
Social Media Designer/Marketing InternBookmark This
Her Billions LLC
Posted: July 03 2016
Company Location: Arverne, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAs an author, speaker and business owner, I focus on empowerment training, teaching individuals how to set up and establish a strong foundation in which to build a lifestyle they desire is the core of my business.
Her Billions provides business empowerment training, business coaching, implementation and accountability programs to women entrepreneurs that gives them the foundation tools to build a business and lifestyle on their own terms, by their own choice without fear and judgement.
I am seeking a graphic designer to provide graphics for social media postings and marketing materials for our target audience.
Responsibilities- Assists in design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion.
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Windows and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
- Use of social media accounts, especially Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.
SkillsRequired - Graphic Design, Email Marketing, Adobe Photoshop, Social Media Communications
Preferred - Social Media