Digital Marketer/Product PromoterSunState Digital Solutions
Brand Representative Internship for Film Production CompanyDot Five Films
Marketing ManagerAmber Boyd Attorney at Law
Social Media/Marketing/Website DeveloperIndelible Ink-NY
Marketing, Public Relations & Social MediaBradford Stewart Art
LOCAL BUSINESS NOW HIRING ENTRY LEVEL EVENT STAFFSouth Texas Promotions
Event Communications AssistantRhythm Events
Winter 2016 - Event & Marketing Internship [Austin, TX]Snappening
Social Media, Digital & Community Management InternBookmark This
Circle K Stores, Inc.
1199 South Beltline Road, Suite 160
Posted: August 25 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSeeking a passionate, savvy, and self-motivated individual who has the ability to learn about our products and optimize the use of our marketing platforms to drive an audience to our product sites.
Our Intern will be responsible for blogging, updating Facebook,Twitter, Instagram, and Linked in pages with new content to increase social reach. Our intern will also have the opportunity to do research current trends and incorporate new ideas into how we interact with our network over various media. Applicants should be knowledgeable in this arena.
•Active and well-rounded personal presence on social media, with a command of each network and their best practices
•Online outreach and promotion using social marketing platforms such as blogging, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and more
•Find innovative ways to build our social media audience
•Enjoy learning, and interested/engaged in the latest social media, marketing and technology trends
•An innovative and creative self-starter who has superior communication and writing skills - for content writing and potential press releases
•Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment