Marketing Internship with QODA Mobile - App StartupQODA Mobile, LLC.
Marketing InternAthens Yoga Institute
Marketing and Social MediaPraos Health Inc.
Data Entry ClerkAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Marketing InternGambit Sports Private Limited
Paid Marketing Internshipswetravelsolo
Marketing ExecutiveFabian Media Pvt. Ltd
Marketing InternEuro School of Tennis
Social Media & Digital Marketing InternBookmark This
13331 Veterans Memorial Dr., #S
Posted: September 17 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a Houston based company looking to build a team of highly enthusiastic, self-motivated, original thinkers. People who want an opportunity to grow in the fast moving world of e-commerce. BKBT Concept is the first and only all unisex concept store. We are on the forefront of breaking the gender stereotype in the shopping experience.
Our company is seeking extraordinary candidates who are out-of-the-box thinkers and can keep up with the exciting & fast paced environment. Must be able to commute to our downtown Houston offices daily.
Interns have been very valuable in growing our business. It is our preference to hire within, and we have watched interns grow into full-time paid positions.
● Assist in the creation and implementation of marketing strategy and tactics.
● Perform social media market research
● Collect and analyze marketing data to develop and adjust marketing plans
● Assist in the creation of presentations
● Assemble/create client activity reports
● Assist in marketing and public relations projects with outside vendors/partners
● Contribute to BKBT Concept’s website, blog, Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Twitter pages
● Perform other duties as requested
● Have a clear understanding and be able to work in the following digital and print
marketing channels defined as:
○ Mobile Applications
○ Content Creation/Management
○ Media Content Scouting/Planning
○ Social Media
RequirementsThis position would offer assistance with the digital media and marketing projects at
BKBT Concept. This internship supports, BKBT Concept an online e-commerce company for independent designers and brand.
The position is a non-paid, part-time internship and can be credit based with a time commitment of 15 hours per week.
QUALIFICATIONS, ATTRIBUTES & EXPERIENCE:
● College student majoring in marketing, advertising or communications desired
● Familiarity with all aspects of social media
● Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task
● Strong writing and speaking skills
● Ability to communicate and maintain a professional demeanor
● Strong work ethic and positive attitude
● Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator skills preferred
● Highly organized and task oriented
● Excellent critical thinking skills