Marketing InternMaestro Leather
Marketing Intern (Unpaid)Center for Youth Wellness
Paid Internship for leading NJ-based Incentive/Loyalty Marketing firm!Rymax Marketing
INTERN - UHaulCarShare - Hanover College - IndianaU-Haul International
Paid Sales and Marketing Intern (Commission based intern)Hedonic Marketing Solutions
Videographer and Social Media InternshipAmerican Adventure Expeditions
MARKETING AND SALES INTERNSHIP - UnpaidThe Tree of Health Center
Social Media & Digital Media InternshipBookmark This
NJ Performing Arts Center
1 Center St
Posted: July 27 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Women’s Association of NJPAC (WA) is a leadership arm of NJPAC created to
promote, fund and advocate for NJPAC and the City of Newark and consists of a Board of
Trustees of 38 influential women and a membership with over 2,000 women. The WA Social
Media Intern assists the WA staff with our website, blog and social media platforms that
include Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, and LinkedIn. This role requires someone
with pristine written, oral, and communication skills. The ideal candidate is highly organized
with a keen interest in marketing, media, and business. Must be energetic, creative, visual,
professional, a critical and positive thinker, and work with grace under pressure.
ResponsibilitiesEssential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Research and provide daily reports on current events/hot topics within the realm of
philanthropy, arts & culture, women, and event-producing trends.
• Craft social media posts for Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook and LinkedIn on
a daily basis.
• Analyze weekly the effectiveness of the social media impact and propose ways to
incorporate the findings in future posts.
• Research digital media outlets and bloggers for prospective partnerships, features,
• Contribute to the development of content for website including pitching ideas.
• Brainstorm and work with team to develop ways to expand social media outreach.
• Conduct research for projects including events, member spotlights and blog posts.
• Write and research copy for site as needed.
• Administrative tasks regarding the management and creation of social media
campaigns is also required.
RequirementsQualifications and Special Requirements:
• Applicants must receive college credit for their internship and commit to a
minimum of 15 hours/week.
• Applicants must have strong computer experience and be proficient in Microsoft
• Applicants must be proficient in Internet/emailing and the social media platforms of
Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and LinkedIn.
• Candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced and flexible environment and be a team player.
• High-level of courteous and professional phone and interpersonal skills are required.
• Event planning experiences a plus!
• Enthusiasm for learning!
1. Towards the end of your internship, enjoy a 15-minute conversation with the President/CEO of NJPAC to ask questions about his profession and career experiences and potentially other NJPAC executives whose careers are intriguing to candidate.
2. Work together with Managing Director of the WA for guidance on creating an amazing resume and cover letter for your next position!