General Admin and MarketingCyber Advanced Techology, Inc.
Marketing InternWilliam Martin,Ph.D.,P.C.
Sales Executive Assistant |InternshipAaron's, Inc.
Amazon Marketplace Coordinator – San Diego ONLYUltima Car Care Products
Fast Fashion – Graphic Designer & CopywriterSelfie Leslie
Marketing InternshipChicago Fringe Festival
Social Media & Ecommerce InternshipBookmark This
69 Orchard street
New York, NY
Posted: February 19 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionA luxury lifestyle brand seeks 2 ecommerce interns immediately to assist with management of social media, as well as the maintenance of our website. We are looking for someone who is interested in online commerce and the strategy, and the management of that platform, as well as someone who is very interested in social media and marketing. Interns will be given the opportunity to own their own projects while under the supervision of a seasoned merchant. You will learn about social media engagement and website SEO strategies, attend industry conferences, and meet major influencers and bloggers.
Responsibilities- posting new product on website
- curating stories for creative content pages
- Managing the Social Media Calendar
- Posting on all of our social media accounts
- Must know Microsoft Excell & Word. Extensive knowledge of excel is a major plus
- Must have an Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter account
- Must be able to work at least 2-3 days a week, in the city
- Must have a laptop to work from
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Excel, Facebook, Twitter, Microsoft PowerPoint, Pinterest, Instagram
Preferred - Photography, Adobe Photoshop