Lrngo.com - Internet Marketing InternshipLRNGO, INC.
Marketing AssociateThe Austin Focus, Inc.
Social Media Internship - Beauty CompanyPRIVADA BEAUTY
Marketing ApprenticeshipThe Austin Focus, Inc.
Marketing and Social Media Marketing- Help us take our new prize game App viral.iVisume.com
Social Media Marketer InternDandytribe
Sales / Marketing InternshipUS CASTINGS
Content Marketer InternDandytribe
Social Media & E-Commerce Marketing Intern (Paid)Bookmark This
The Lore Company
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: September 19 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Lore Company is seeking a Intern who will be an asset to a growing business. This is an internship with opportunity to learn and gain real world experience in business and marketing. This position has opportunity for growth in to a part-time or full time position. You will be learning and working under the CEO/Founder who has started companies and expanded their revenues to over $100m. This is a great position for someone with an entrepreneurial spirt that wants to learn about e-commerce, marketing, business operations, and social media content.
The Lore Company is a startup that offers organic personal care and grooming products made from natural ingredients handpicked from all around the world. Generation to generation knowledge of grooming, skincare, and apothecary have been passed down, we are committed to sharing those ancient traditions with our customers. The Lore Company plans on expanding it's product lines to personal care, grooming, home care, and fashion/apparel.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Use Hootsuite to manage a variety of social accounts
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns by creating engaging content
- Writing blogs entries for DIY, tutorials, best of, top 10 and more articles for various platforms
- Create and foster relationships with brand influencers
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
- Track social engagement and growth to display successful digital marketing campaigns
- Stay current with social trends, trending topics, fashion forecasts, and bring ideas to the table
- Assist with various operation tasks (shipping, stocking, research, and misc e-commerce tasks)
Requirements- Must be willing to be open-minded, harding working, and enthusiastic
- Must have an eye for trends and consumer forecasts
- Must have a discipline and a history driving projects to completion.
- Must provide links to 1-2 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Must possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Must have creativity, flexibility and willingness to take ownership.