MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNCriterion.B
Paid Internship in Sales, Marketing and PR.Luxmgmt. Group, Inc.
STILL ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS! Paid Internship in Sales, Marketing and PR.Luxmgmt. Group, Inc.
Business Coordinator for Beach Lifestyle and Media Production companyBeachBlankets.com LLC
Marketing InternThe Toy Museum of NY
Social Media & Community Management InternSwarmsales
Marketing InternTAVERN ON THE WHARF
Marketing Intern (Must be based in Broward, Miami)Kingston5 Productions
Social Media EditorBookmark This
Posted: October 04 2016
Company Location: Seattle, WA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionComeback Magazine is currently an online magazine located in Seattle, WA. We get content and articles from writers across the globe, all with a focus on finding and achieving goals. Our first issue launches in November and we're looking for someone to manage the social media promotion side of things.
This isn't an internship where there will be someone to follow and shadow. Rather, we are giving you full control over the marketing, social media strategy. We have some experience in this and we will work together to come up with a plan that suits the company. You will be the one to execute it.
Responsibilities- Post and utilize social media to engage with a community of followers online
- Create and develop a social media strategy for each platform, short- and long-term.
- Execute that plan including posting on social media, sending emails, etc.
- Write newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Research target audience and trends.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
Requirements- Familiar with social media (Instagram, Twitter)
- Has some experiences in promotion and hype-building (promoting a blog is a good example of this)
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Can work independently
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint as well as Google Docs
- Experience with PicMonkey or other graphic creation programs a plus