JOURNALISM AND MARKETING INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences & Health CareHealth Connexions
Need Someone Who Knows How To Setup Email Marketing (E-Blast) Newsletters For Hip Hop Music etcviral media boost
Intern - Marketing AnalyticsFarm Credit Mid-America
Marketing Internship (Winter 2016/Spring 2017)Braathe Enterprises
Vietnamese Segment CampaignTaro
Looking For A SOCIAL MEDIA AND CONTENT INTERN for a Hot New Consumer Start-Up!exactly.me
Business Development / Sales InternTSS Brokerage
Social Media / Editorial InternBookmark This
211 monmouth rd
West Long Branch, NJ
Posted: October 06 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLime Cellular is an SMS marketing company that provides services to agents and media companies. Our “White Label” solution was developed for marketing service providers, media/ad agencies, and telecom providers serving their own clients and customers. It’s a great way to bring effective mobile marketing services to your customers. With this platform in place, our “White Label” users can service any number of advertiser accounts simultaneously – all from our easy-to-use administrative dashboard.
We are looking for a Social Media Intern who will be working directly with our content and social media manager. Through this position, you will learn the basics of social media marketing, blogging for specific businesses, and content creation . Pay is commensurate with experience. A daily stipend for travel and lunch is also available. If you would like college credit, that is also possible. We are located in West Long Branch NJ. We would like for our intern to come in to the office, but the position could also be virtual.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Content Manager
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports
- Creating posts for our blog
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, blog posts, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
- Assist with SEO for the company
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts is a plus
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of social media platforms especially Facebook, Twitter, & Linkedin
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance and blogging
- Familiarity Wordpress is a plus
- Knowledge of SEO also a plus