Marketing Intern - Internet Startup - Health/Wellness/Fitness Markettru halo
Social Media Marketing and Branding Public Relations InternshipRichard Franklin & Company
Marketing InternCrown Holdings Group
Marketing Intern - Summer 2017Royal Solutions
Marketing InternNoSeeUm No More
MARKETING MANAGER, / ONLINE - GRADUATE LEVEL * BILINGUAL A PLUS *LRT
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNALLERGAN PLC
Marketing Analyst / Online Portfolio Management PlatformsCompany Name Confidential
Social Media Expert and BloggerBookmark This
Susan Gale Group
119 Washington Avenue
Miami Beach, FL
Posted: October 14 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLuxury residential and commercial real estate top producer is looking for a Social Media expert and Blogger who is experienced in using social media marketing tools including Facebook, Twitter, Digg, Linkedin, Pinterest, Youtube and others. We are looking to work with a social media marketing savvy-intern who is capable of maintaining and increasing our visibility online. The Social Media Manager will be responsible for increasing our followers on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube.,LinkedIn
• To write and edit compelling blog posts, campaign content including landing pages.
• Increase communication, outreach and guest-blog spots with blogging community.
• Develop List building tactics by actively promoting organization using various social media platforms including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Youtube,LinkedIn etc.
• Increase Facebook followers to 4,000 by December.
• Increase Twitter followers to 4,000 by December.
• Increase web visibility and social media presence, promote hashtag campaigns
• Updating Facebook, Twitter, Instagram with fresh and relevant daily content, status updates and/or links.
• Maintain Media Lists and Communication Outreach
• Compile reports on performance of online activity
• Excellent writing, research and verbal skills
• Ability to self-start and self-manage.
• Demonstrated excellence in writing and editing on the Web.
• Fascination with new media tools and strategies.
• Knowledge of SEO practices, RSS feeds, blogging, and more