Jr MarketingAlpha Home Pest Control
Lifestyle Brand Editorial / Journalism InternSouthern Bohemian
Boutique & Lifestyle Brand Marketing InternSouthern Bohemian
Boutique & Lifestyle Brans Public Relations InternSouthern Bohemian
Content Creation InternAtcore Systems
Email Marketing InternAtcore Systems
Marketing InternGranada Theater
Social Media Expert and BloggerBookmark This
Susan Gale Group
119 Washington Avenue
Miami Beach, FL
Posted: October 14 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLuxury residential and commercial real estate top producer is looking for a Social Media expert and Blogger who is experienced in using social media marketing tools including Facebook, Twitter, Digg, Linkedin, Pinterest, Youtube and others. We are looking to work with a social media marketing savvy-intern who is capable of maintaining and increasing our visibility online. The Social Media Manager will be responsible for increasing our followers on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube.,LinkedIn
• To write and edit compelling blog posts, campaign content including landing pages.
• Increase communication, outreach and guest-blog spots with blogging community.
• Develop List building tactics by actively promoting organization using various social media platforms including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Youtube,LinkedIn etc.
• Increase Facebook followers to 4,000 by December.
• Increase Twitter followers to 4,000 by December.
• Increase web visibility and social media presence, promote hashtag campaigns
• Updating Facebook, Twitter, Instagram with fresh and relevant daily content, status updates and/or links.
• Maintain Media Lists and Communication Outreach
• Compile reports on performance of online activity
• Excellent writing, research and verbal skills
• Ability to self-start and self-manage.
• Demonstrated excellence in writing and editing on the Web.
• Fascination with new media tools and strategies.
• Knowledge of SEO practices, RSS feeds, blogging, and more