Digital Marketing Intern, College creditAurum & Sharpe
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Invictous
Marketing Intern of the century (not kidding)Hero - www.superhero.co
Digital Marketing, Online marketingGeorgia Green Energy Services LLC
Social Media & Programming InternPark Silly Sunday Market
Influencer Marketing InternScentbird/ Deck of Scarlet
Marketing InternBarton & Gray Mariners Club
Summer Marketing Internship - Simplified ChineseTUN.com
Social Media Expert and BloggerBookmark This
Susan Gale Group
119 Washington Avenue
Miami Beach, FL
Posted: October 14 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLuxury residential and commercial real estate top producer is looking for a Social Media expert and Blogger who is experienced in using social media marketing tools including Facebook, Twitter, Digg, Linkedin, Pinterest, Youtube and others. We are looking to work with a social media marketing savvy-intern who is capable of maintaining and increasing our visibility online. The Social Media Manager will be responsible for increasing our followers on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube.,LinkedIn
• To write and edit compelling blog posts, campaign content including landing pages.
• Increase communication, outreach and guest-blog spots with blogging community.
• Develop List building tactics by actively promoting organization using various social media platforms including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Youtube,LinkedIn etc.
• Increase Facebook followers to 4,000 by December.
• Increase Twitter followers to 4,000 by December.
• Increase web visibility and social media presence, promote hashtag campaigns
• Updating Facebook, Twitter, Instagram with fresh and relevant daily content, status updates and/or links.
• Maintain Media Lists and Communication Outreach
• Compile reports on performance of online activity
• Excellent writing, research and verbal skills
• Ability to self-start and self-manage.
• Demonstrated excellence in writing and editing on the Web.
• Fascination with new media tools and strategies.
• Knowledge of SEO practices, RSS feeds, blogging, and more