Social Media Marketing InternCreatively Digital Marketing
Intern positions available at Real estate company - Marketing Majors welcomedReal Estate
Spring 2017 Marketing InternNew Heartland Group
Content Marketing InternBeCause Water Benefit Corp
Marketing AnalyticsBeCause Water Benefit Corp
Social Media MarketerNuWorld Gaming Inc
Marketing internSGP Packaging
Social Media InternshipHER. Boutique
Social Media Expert & Marketing InternBookmark This
'Growers' Short Film
Posted: September 06 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe're seeking a cooperative, creative, responsible intern to promote and build an audience for the new short film 'Growers' through film festivals and online marketing. 'Growers' is a sci-fi film about 25 minutes long shooting in Spring 2017. The film centers around a company that grows people for the purpose of genetic testing.
We're looking for someone to take the initiative and work within film budget to enter festivals and create and maintain an online presence. This position is virtual; you can work from anywhere but being located in Georgia is preferable. This position does not pay hourly but participants will receive 10% of any earnings won at film festivals.
Responsibilities- Build and manage social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, RSS,
- Manage and update the film website and the film email.
- Create online promotions and generate interest in the film
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with entering film festivals and special events to promote the film and increase attendance.
- Plan release dates of marketing materials
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Marketing, Social Media, Social Media Advertising, Creative, Communication
Preferred - Creative Arts, Branding, Organization