Social Media & Community Management InternCumulus Entertainment
Marketing Specialist/Executive Assistant/Content ManagementLeading With Courage Academy
Communication and Marketing Rep! Paid InternsAtlantic Solutions
Social Media Marketing at App Development CompanySurfwrench LLC
Marketing Maven in Training NeededEvent Industry Marketing by BeatCreative
Marketing RepReliance capital limited
Social Media Marketing InternshipBumpn
Social Media / Growth InternBookmark This
Posted: June 08 2015
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 10 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWhat: Work with a small, engaging team to promote consumer / social applications, while learning from social media and marketing professionals.
Where: Remote! You can work from your bedroom, or the local Starbucks -- up to you!
When: Starting now!
Why: Learn about social media / marketing from a young group of hustlers that are obsessed with changing the way consumers use digital products! Be part of the future!
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences and grow engagement.
- Promote app with traditional marketing, focused on acquiring new users.
- Use the apps! Have fun and be social!
Requirements- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.