Publisher's AssistantSRM Graphics and Printing
Marketing InternMONTREUIL GROUP
Social Media InternSuaveCo
Marketing InternThe Ecomm Dude
Business Communications Coordinator-Entry LevelImperial Solutions, Inc
Content Creator InternColure Media
Black economic empowerment organization - Marketing InternLet's Buy Black 365
Marketing ExecutiveVOUS LLC
Social Media / Growth InternBookmark This
Posted: June 08 2015
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWhat: Work with a small, engaging team to promote consumer / social applications, while learning from social media and marketing professionals.
Where: Remote! You can work from your bedroom, or the local Starbucks -- up to you!
When: Starting now!
Why: Learn about social media / marketing from a young group of hustlers that are obsessed with changing the way consumers use digital products! Be part of the future!
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences and grow engagement.
- Promote app with traditional marketing, focused on acquiring new users.
- Use the apps! Have fun and be social!
Requirements- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.