Creative Intern Needed for Growing Startup, Remote option!ANYA
Summer Intern 2017MPL Enterprises
Marketing InternCam Kirk Studios
Marketing & Corporate SponsorshipsTrust for the National Mall
Internship Training Program (Business/Entrepreneur)My Joyful Event
Marketing InternshipRebel Athletic
Video Editor and/or Graphic Designer for Popular Artists in the Music IndustryThe Social Society
PR and Communications InternshipFactoryFix
Social MediaBookmark This
PG Media Inc.
4742 S.W. 74th Avenue
Posted: November 03 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWelcome to PG Media Inc.
People that see the big picture, challenge conventions and look beyond the obvious for truly unique solutions. Every company needs them. Many are lucky to have more than a few. But sometimes a company needs to look outside for a fresh perspective – a unique skill set to provide the materials and solutions to your business and marketing challenges.
That’s where we come in. Let us lighten your company’s marketing load. We’re PG Media. We’re here to do the heavy lifting.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Bilingual-English/Spanish, Writing Skills, Social Media Blogging
Preferred - Social Media Blogging