Social Media and Marketing Intern for HQ Creative & Looking 4 Larry AgencyHQ Creative
MARKETING INTERNSHIP in the Music IndustryHealth Connexions
MARKETING and COMMUNICATIONS INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences & Health CareHealth Connexions
Marketing / Business Development InternThe Mentor Method
Marketing Intern - Blog LeadThe Mentor Method
Digital MarketingEnterprise Monkey
Public Relations InternKingston5 Productions
Virtual Marketing Interns - Commission BasedAtelier Advisors
Social Media Intern - Bilingual Brazilian PortugueseBookmark This
Posted: May 04 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionStyleHaul Inc, the #1 channel network on YouTube for style, fashion, beauty and shopping related video content seeks a bi-lingual intern to help facilitate communications with Latin American Fashion, Beauty, and Fitness talent on YouTube. Candidate MUST be proficient in Brazilian Portuguese, and English, and receive college credit for this internship. PLEASE, DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT SPEAK BR PORTUGUESE AND IS NOT A LOCAL CANDIDATE.
Candidate must be computer, internet and social networking savvy, have great communication skills, be very comfortable with social media platforms, be a team player, and self starter. Duties will include assisting the team in organizing databases, looking for new talent on YouTube, assisting with Social Media interactions among others. This can be a very hands on experience for the right candidate. Preferably looking for someone who has an eye/passion for fashion and beauty, but not a must.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
PLEASE, DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT SPEAK BR PORTUGUESE AND IS NOT A LOCAL CANDIDATE.