Social Media & Community Management Intern16streetstories
Local Marketing Specialist & EditorThe Global Grid
Digital Marketing InternSidekick Virtual Solutions LLC
Do You Love Animals & Fashion?Sonas Denim
Destination Music Festival Marketing InternEnvision Festival
Marketing Coordinator Internship in BeijingHaiwei Career Services Co., Ltd
Online MarketerCelestial Body Care
Social Media Intern / BloggerBookmark This
Push To Cart
125 First Street
Jersey City, NJ
Posted: August 07 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPush To Cart is the is the industry-leading e-commerce solution. Push To Cart helps their clients build a successful online business presence. It provides all the necessary website-building tools, hosting, design, and search marketing for individuals and businesses who want to sell online. With a strong background in SEO, SEM and local business marketing strategies Push to Cart is perfect for Small to Medium Sized businesses and entrepreneurs who are just getting started with their business venture.
Provide support to E-Commerce Department for marketing and fulfillment of E-commerce needs.
ResponsibilitiesEssential Job Functions
1. Prioritize and schedule workload to ensure timely completion.
2. Coordinate special marketing/web development projects as identified by supervisor, including follow-up as needed.
3. Assist E-Commerce Team in generating various fulfillment requests as needed including marketing, web/social media networks/blog development.
4. Work with clients on explaining about marketing and developing social media networks, blogs in details.
5. Work as a team member to meet customer needs.
6. Respond promptly to communications and follow through on appointments made in a timely manner.
7. Research on current Marketing trends.
1. Working towards Bachelors Degree. Field of study: Communications, PR, English or Marketing.
2. Excellent communication and writing skills.
3. Proficiency with computers, especially Word, Excel and Windows software.
4. Familiarity with social media networks/blogs
5. Good organizational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities.