Marketing, Social Media, Editorial and Branded Content InternshipsMiss Bella Graham Consulting
Conscious Step Creative Marketing InternshipConscious Step
Marketing / Social Media InternshipWREVEL
Sales Campus RepresentativeBlasting News
Marketing & Public Relations InternSilk Screen Asian Arts & Culture Organization
Marketing InternMaestro Leather
Marketing Intern (Unpaid)Center for Youth Wellness
Social Media InternBookmark This
AMS Pictures - Public Interest
4407 Bee Cave Rd., Ste. 612
Posted: September 29 2016
Application Deadline: December 20, 2016
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Timeframe: 01/03/17 — 05/03/17
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAMS Public Interest is looking for a qualified, assertive, energetic intern to assist our creative marketing team this winter. Our division is focused on creating communication tools and strategies for government agencies, nonprofits and civic-minded corporations. We are dynamic storytellers working to affect change for the greater good. And we have a great time doing it!
Program Highlights: The program offers you hands-on experience working with a professional creative media firm.
• As an intern at AMS you will have the opportunity to explore the many facets of creative media.
• You will have to opportunity to work with our talented team of professionals, gaining a greater understanding of the business of a creative media company.
• You will learn to apply classroom theories to “real world” situations.
• You may receive college credit towards your degree for participation in the program.
• You may receive recommendations that reflect your work to anyone in our network who you’d like to meet.
*Note: This position is a general office support role, NOT A VIDEO PRODUCTION ROLE.
Each internship participant is responsible for fulfilling the requirements of their individual scholastic program as well as the company’s internship policies. All internships are paid.
Due to the number of applications received, only the most qualified applicants will be contacted for interviews.
• Provide administrative and daily operational support.
• Assist creative marketing team with any project-related tasks as assigned, including but not limited to:
-Research and analysis
-Social media writing and management
-Content creation for blogs, newsletters, and other outreach materials
-Event planning and support
Requirements• Applicant must work 20 hours per week.
• Schedule will be Monday-Thursday either 9:00am-2:00pm or 12:30pm-5:30pm.
• Must have strong organizational and time management skills.
• Must be articulate and have excellent communication skills.
• Must have advanced knowledge of all Microsoft Office programs.
• Must have great attention to detail, ability to multi-task, quick learning skills, determination, professional attitude/appearance, self-direction and a desire to work with people.
• Must adhere to company values: professionalism, profitability, positive attitude, client service and quality.