MARKETING and COMMUNICATIONS INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences & Health CareHealth Connexions
Learn from a guru! eCommerce - marketing, software, social mediaSim1ems
V-log Video Blog Internet Social Media Online Marketing Intern ( VIRTUAL OK too)SnowSugar Video
Entry Level Marketing & Advertising PositionsImperial Solutions, Inc
Marketing/Graphics Design InternInnocor, Inc.
Social Media InternStartup Pros LLC
Social Media InternBookmark This
Posted: April 11 2016
Company Location: Dallas, TX
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOur primary goal has always been to effectively meet the needs of every client while providing superior service. We take the time to get to know our clients and their ultimate life goals. We are focused on creating relationships that help our clients enhance their confidence levels of life.
We implement a thorough Confidence Coaching process of identifying goals, creating, implementing and reviewing actions through achievements
ResponsibilitiesWe are currently looking for a vibrant, energetic and motivated individual who will be focusing entirely on our social media platforms, including but not limited to: Facebook, Instagram, Google+, Twitter, Blogging and Newsletters. - Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment