Paid Marketing InternshipVyral Marketing
PR/Marketing internThe Mayo Agencies
Marketing InternWatchlive Inc.
Art Marketing InternGe Hummer Group Corporation
Client Acquisition Associate (Sales)Surgical Agency
Paid Product Development InternshipChinese American Art Culture Center inc
Marketing and Social Media Marketing- Help us take our new prize game App viral.iVisume.com
Marketing/Social Mediatoo pretty
Social Media InternBookmark This
Posted: June 10 2015
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWhat: Work with a small, engaging team to promote consumer / social applications, while learning from social media and marketing professionals.
Where: Remote! You can work from your bedroom, or the local Starbucks -- up to you!
When: Starting now!
Why: Learn about social media / marketing from a young group of hustlers that are obsessed with changing the way consumers use digital products! Be part of the future!
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences and grow engagement.
- Promote app with traditional marketing, focused on acquiring new users.
- Use the apps! Have fun and be social!
Requirements- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.