Paid Part Time Social Media Marketing/Public RelationsPEEKaMEET
Marketing - COMPETITIVE Team - Sports Athletes & CoachesNLD Group, Inc.
Marketing Lead InternshipBusiness Services
Website Manager and Designer - Big Data StartupGreenwich.HR
Social Media & Marketing InternDormMom Metro Atlanta, Inc
Digital Marketing Video InternshipRave Decor
Digital Marketing Intern- ORLANDO & TAMPA AREASOneThing Strategic Marketing Group
Social Media InternBookmark This
33 W 17th St
New York, NY
Posted: January 05 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre you passionate about all social media platforms? Are you interested in Health & Wellness? Are you FUN to be around, HARD WORKING, CREATIVE and a GO-GETTER? (We’re serious about all of those qualities, by the way.) Are you excited about contributing to the growth and success of a start-up alongside seasoned entrepreneurs? If so, WE WANT YOU!
YourGuru.com is a marketplace and social platform for the health and fitness industry. YourGuru allows clients and students to discover, connect with, and book health and fitness experts, while simultaneously allowing gurus to grow their businesses, and connect with clients and each other to build meaningful, beneficial relationships.
We are looking for Entry/Experience social media/marketing interns to help grow our online presence. Candidate should be creative and have experience in the wellness industry. Responsibilities will range from managing social media accounts (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Hootsuite, etc.), composing blog posts, newletters, going to social events and many other interesting and fun tasks. This internship is unpaid but a valuable opportunity to work your way to a permanent position.
• Compose, smart, strategic social media campaigns, tweets, creative hashtags, etc. for all of our company’s social media platforms
• Write e-mail marketing campaigns, blog posts and marketing materials
• Have creative freedom to execute your vision under the supervision of our CEO
• Identifying marketing opportunities and bringing them to life (i.e. –guerilla marketing programs, events, partnerships, etc.)
RequirementsOur ideal social media-marketing intern will have:
• Interest in the Health & Wellness industry
• Ability to problem solve and manage projects
• Strong professional communication skills
• Knowledge of social media platforms and how they operate
• Very strong computer skills
• Detail orientated with the ability to organize and tract tasks
• Self starter
• Creative vision
• Prior marketing experience is a plus
• Must be able to commute to NYC office (Union Square) & start as soon as possible
• Commitment of at least 2-3 days per week
• Strong writing and communication skills
• Strong interest in health and fitness and the startup world
• Easy going, creative, good sense of humor, and strong work ethic a must