Small Business Marketing IntershipPhantom Pools
Website DesignerPeople Conductor
Call Center AgentIntuit
Social Media Marketing ApprenticeNew England Digital Media
iPhone Videographer intern for Online Marketing, Online class courseSnowSugar Video
Social Media Internet Web Online Marketing Intern Growth Hacker Crowdfunding ( VIRTUAL OK )SnowSugar Video
Community Development InternWheelwell, Inc.
Internship Training Program (Business/Entrepreneur)My Joyful Event
Social Media InternBookmark This
Sequential brands group
38th Street Broadway
New York, NY
Posted: January 05 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAnd1 is looking for creative and energetic part time interns for the spring semester who have a serious interest in a career in public relations and social media. Candidates will work closely with executive and senior staff on PR and social media initiatives. Must be social media obsessed, creative, very detail oriented and have the ability to work independently. As an intern you will be learning fundamental marketing and brand management skills. You will be working in an incredibly fast moving business, and have the opportunity to make valuable contributions. This is a paid internship.
Responsibilities• Assist in building and executing social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, bench marking, messaging and audience identification
• Help generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
• Help set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
• Assist in Moderating all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
• Help create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
• Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
Requirements• Excellent computer skills in Microsoft office and adobe Suite
• Excellent skills in: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, snap-chat, etc.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to be proactive
• Interest in the basketball market