Brand Representative Internship for Film Production CompanyDot Five Films
Marketing ManagerAmber Boyd Attorney at Law
Social Media/Marketing/Website DeveloperIndelible Ink-NY
Marketing, Public Relations & Social MediaBradford Stewart Art
LOCAL BUSINESS NOW HIRING ENTRY LEVEL EVENT STAFFSouth Texas Promotions
Event Communications AssistantRhythm Events
Winter 2016 - Event & Marketing Internship [Austin, TX]Snappening
Marketing InternU-Haul International
Social Media InternBookmark This
West 45th St
New York, NY
Posted: January 27 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionKFB Cosmetics is a beauty Company in Manhattan looking to hire an intern to handle Social Media accounts, newsletters, etc... Currently KFB Cosmetics is sold online and at a luxury salon and spa. In August of 2014 KFB had it's one year anniversary. This is a home based business at the moment so you would be working on your laptop either remotely or here at a conference room in the building with the owner depending on the need for each specific project. Please see job responsibilities for more details.
Mon-Sat Flexible 2-3 days a week Minimum 15 hours a week
NOT PAID with future potential for a paid position. (Will be entitled to free/discounted products and services)
* 2 - 3 tweets per day (also pushed to FB)
* 1 Instagram post every alternate day (also pushed to FB), - they don't have to be proper shoots, just fun things that are on brand.
* 1 Facebook offer per month.
* Creation of a monthly newsletter. You will write all copy and create content to put on the newsletter.
* Create monthly in-store poster (for product shelves) to encourage customers to redeem instore offers.
* Perform monthly photoshoot using a professional camera and create content that features new products and KFB in action.
* Throughout the month you will also respond to any/all comments and questions that come from the social media interactions.
* Work on small graphic design projects for our brands marketing materials
Eventually, we would like to create some how-to videos (for the makeup line)
Odd jobs for Owner
Requirements· Interest in makeup and beauty
· PR experience preferred
· Final year of graduation or already graduated
· Proficiency with InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
· Experience with social media and updating creative assets
· Strong communication skills
· Positive attitude
· Diligent worker who delivers projects on schedule