Marketing InternSkyline Consulting Group
Brand ManagerSkyline Consulting Group
Account ManagerSkyline Consulting Group
Talent Acquisition and Retention InternshipStratagem.io
Pinterest MarketerSpice Pharm
Paid & unpaid marketing & events Intern for Startup Accelerator in Santa Monica (Innovation Factory)Expert DOJO
Customer Loyalty AssociateSpice Pharm
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNCriterion.B
Digital Marketing InternBookmark This
The Genomic Kitchen
181 Chapman Rd.
Posted: November 01 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionField to Plate, LLC (The Genomic Kitchen) is rapidly growing and in need of inspired nutritionists who are ready to change the food conversation. We are bringing Culinary Genomics to the public in 2017! For those looking to take control of their health through food as medicine, Culinary Genomics helps to advance our understanding of how food talks to the body, and how to prepare foods that talk to our genes. Our ideal candidate has passion for food as medicine and the desire to help people heal through the kitchen.
ResponsibilitiesContent generation for social media (training provided)
· Writing content for blog and newsletter
· Updating website
· Researching and following food related trends and recommending ideas for content based on market research
Requirements· Pursuing or currently have a degree in marketing, nutrition or a related field
· Experience with MS programs (Word, Powerpoint, Excel, etc.)
· Basic understanding with Wordpress or similar program; updating backend of a website
· Basic understanding of Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube
· Great written and verbal communication skills
*this is currently a part time unpaid internship, but all internships will be considered for part time or full time employment in the near future.
SkillsRequired - Social Media
Preferred - Photography