Social Media & Community Management Intern16streetstories
Local Marketing Specialist & EditorThe Global Grid
Digital Marketing InternSidekick Virtual Solutions LLC
Do You Love Animals & Fashion?Sonas Denim
Destination Music Festival Marketing InternEnvision Festival
Marketing Coordinator Internship in BeijingHaiwei Career Services Co., Ltd
Online MarketerCelestial Body Care
Social Media InternBookmark This
3314 Fruitland Ave
Posted: May 26 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSeize&Desist Clothing, a men's apparel company is looking to hire a social media intern. The social media intern is responsible for increasing our brand awareness, driving internet traffic, and increasing online sales. Leverage social networks to strengthen relationships with existing customers and increase the number of impressions on potential customers. Utilize social networking to raise our web presence. Other Marketing activities as assigned by manager.
Requirements- Must be able to use Adobe Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Must be able to take photos of products when needed.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Understanding of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, and Pinterest.
- Solid understanding of the internet and social media marketing best practices.
- Fearless attitude towards technology and a willingness to learn.
- Must be living within Los Angeles area and be able to commute to our office in Vernon, CA.