Marketing ManagerAmber Boyd Attorney at Law
Social Media/Marketing/Website DeveloperIndelible Ink-NY
Marketing, Public Relations & Social MediaBradford Stewart Art
LOCAL BUSINESS NOW HIRING ENTRY LEVEL EVENT STAFFSouth Texas Promotions
Event Communications AssistantRhythm Events
Winter 2016 - Event & Marketing Internship [Austin, TX]Snappening
Marketing InternU-Haul International
Marketing InternRoyal Solutions
Social Media InternBookmark This
3314 Fruitland Ave
Posted: May 26 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSeize&Desist Clothing, a men's apparel company is looking to hire a social media intern. The social media intern is responsible for increasing our brand awareness, driving internet traffic, and increasing online sales. Leverage social networks to strengthen relationships with existing customers and increase the number of impressions on potential customers. Utilize social networking to raise our web presence. Other Marketing activities as assigned by manager.
Requirements- Must be able to use Adobe Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Must be able to take photos of products when needed.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Understanding of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, and Pinterest.
- Solid understanding of the internet and social media marketing best practices.
- Fearless attitude towards technology and a willingness to learn.
- Must be living within Los Angeles area and be able to commute to our office in Vernon, CA.