Web DeveloperRight Visual Inc.
Travel Agency Assistant & Marketing for Travel Agency (Countrywide - U.S.)Swift Travel Deals
Marketing InternSkyline Consulting Group
Brand ManagerSkyline Consulting Group
Account ManagerSkyline Consulting Group
Talent Acquisition and Retention InternshipStratagem.io
Pinterest MarketerSpice Pharm
Paid & unpaid marketing & events Intern for Startup Accelerator in Santa Monica (Innovation Factory)Expert DOJO
Social Media InternBookmark This
3314 Fruitland Ave
Posted: May 26 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSeize&Desist Clothing, a men's apparel company is looking to hire a social media intern. The social media intern is responsible for increasing our brand awareness, driving internet traffic, and increasing online sales. Leverage social networks to strengthen relationships with existing customers and increase the number of impressions on potential customers. Utilize social networking to raise our web presence. Other Marketing activities as assigned by manager.
Requirements- Must be able to use Adobe Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Must be able to take photos of products when needed.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Understanding of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, and Pinterest.
- Solid understanding of the internet and social media marketing best practices.
- Fearless attitude towards technology and a willingness to learn.
- Must be living within Los Angeles area and be able to commute to our office in Vernon, CA.