Marketing and SalesLaugh Out Loud Ventures
Brand AmbassadorShelf Cosmetics
MARKETING and COMMUNICATIONS INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences & Health CareHealth Connexions
Social Media GuruFirst Person
(((*START NEXT WEEK* ))) -- Marketing & Promotions (Social Media Internship)Next Level Publishing
Marketing Communications Internship (Casual – only 12 hours per week, flex times) - Toronto, CanadaDIGIMARCON
Marketing Communications Internship (Casual – only 12 hours per week, flexible times) - New York, NYDIGIMARCON
Marketing Communications Internship (Casual – only 12 hours per week, flexible times) - VirtualDIGIMARCON
Social Media InternBookmark This
3314 Fruitland Ave
Posted: May 26 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSeize&Desist Clothing, a men's apparel company is looking to hire a social media intern. The social media intern is responsible for increasing our brand awareness, driving internet traffic, and increasing online sales. Leverage social networks to strengthen relationships with existing customers and increase the number of impressions on potential customers. Utilize social networking to raise our web presence. Other Marketing activities as assigned by manager.
Requirements- Must be able to use Adobe Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Must be able to take photos of products when needed.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Understanding of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, and Pinterest.
- Solid understanding of the internet and social media marketing best practices.
- Fearless attitude towards technology and a willingness to learn.
- Must be living within Los Angeles area and be able to commute to our office in Vernon, CA.