Influencer Marketing InternScentbird/ Deck of Scarlet
Marketing / Social Media InternshipWREVEL
Marketing/Social Media InternAlice & Trixie
Internship/Part-time Role at Type 1 Diabetes Charitable OrganizationJuvenile Diabetes Cure Alliance (JDCA)
Marketing InternCaffeine Culture Inc
Looking for Sales & Marketing internsDreams On Air
Social Media Internet Web Online Marketing Intern Growth Hacker Crowdfunding ( VIRTUAL OK )SnowSugar Video
SmartPhone iPhone Android Phone Videographer intern for Online Marketing, Online class courseSnowSugar Video
Social Media InternBookmark This
Posted: January 27 2016
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFunnster social media intern will be responsible for generating excitement, awareness, and buzz about Funnster on various social media platforms.
Responsibilities• Developing and executing on a marketing plan to promote Funnster on different platforms, mainly: Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
• Find social groups and market Funnster with relevant material and offer relevant incentives.
• Find relevant social media influencers that can promote the company.
• Engage with users via social media and create fun hashtags.
• 1-2 posts a day.
Requirements• Excited to join a fast-paced, incredibly entrepreneurial startup. We work hard and enjoy it.
• Passion for marketing, customer acquisition, and branding
• Strong analytical, organizational, and communication skills (verbal and written).
• Very comfortable with analytics and can take a data-driven approach to marketing
• Self-starter, creative thinker and problem solver
• Are capable of juggling multiple projects with many moving parts.