Marketing and Events InternsStar Mountain Capital
Marketing Copywriter InternsStar Mountain Capital
Entry Level InternshipPageHub
Digital Content InternsStar Mountain Capital
SEO Marketing InternsStar Mountain Capital
Marketing InternMarketing Mojo
Marketing - COMPETITIVE Team - Sports Athletes & CoachesSpring Strategies
Internship To Hired Campus LeaderGlobal Business Referral Network
Social Media InternBookmark This
Posted: January 27 2016
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFunnster social media intern will be responsible for generating excitement, awareness, and buzz about Funnster on various social media platforms.
Responsibilities• Developing and executing on a marketing plan to promote Funnster on different platforms, mainly: Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
• Find social groups and market Funnster with relevant material and offer relevant incentives.
• Find relevant social media influencers that can promote the company.
• Engage with users via social media and create fun hashtags.
• 1-2 posts a day.
Requirements• Excited to join a fast-paced, incredibly entrepreneurial startup. We work hard and enjoy it.
• Passion for marketing, customer acquisition, and branding
• Strong analytical, organizational, and communication skills (verbal and written).
• Very comfortable with analytics and can take a data-driven approach to marketing
• Self-starter, creative thinker and problem solver
• Are capable of juggling multiple projects with many moving parts.