Maryland Nonprofits Marketing and Communications InternMaryland Nonprofits
Content Creation Internship (Video, photo, creative)People's VC - kaZING
Date Entry/inter paidDeloitte
Share your passion for college football - Campus marketing managerBOWLJET.COM
Marketing Internschool Bunch
Internship in China C188 - Sales and Marketing (not virtual)MTA Network
Internship in CHINA C101 - Digital Marketing (not virtual)MTA Network
Part Time Internship OpportunityPods&Pads
Social media internBookmark This
Posted: February 02 2016
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMaestro Leather is a fashion company that develops products for top US brands plus Italian and Chinese mills and tanneries. Last summer, Maestro Leather launched the new men brand called 'Bucks Club' (www.bucksclub.com). Our company is growing big so we are seeking marketing intern who is willing to learn and wants to pursue a career in fashion industry.
The intern will work closely with members of a dynamic team and will play a crucial role in the accomplishment of our goals. We will provide hands-on instruction and training. The intern will also have an opportunity to work and meet fashion brands. The position requires a commitment of around 10 - 15 hour per week.
Students or recent graduates should send a resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Responsibilities- Writing contents, interacting blogs, doing research, and creating reports
- Coming up with strategic social media campaigns, tweets, creative hashtags
- Developing, designing and implementing a digital marketing program to increase followers across social media platforms
- Engage with fans and followers to build brand image, awareness, and community
- Visiting fashion shows and interact with the design and sourcing Teams from top brands such as Ralph Lauren, Coach, Toms, BCBG, Alexander Wang and etc.
Requirements- Experience with social media platforms
- Experience putting together well designed posts
- Creative and design skills are a plus but not required