Jr MarketingAlpha Home Pest Control
Lifestyle Brand Editorial / Journalism InternSouthern Bohemian
Boutique & Lifestyle Brand Marketing InternSouthern Bohemian
Boutique & Lifestyle Brans Public Relations InternSouthern Bohemian
Content Creation InternAtcore Systems
Email Marketing InternAtcore Systems
Marketing InternGranada Theater
Social Media InternBookmark This
420 Baker Street
Posted: July 04 2016
Company Location: Los Angeles, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description420 Baker Street is a new startup that just launched in Los Angeles and is looking to grow its dedicated team.
420 Baker Street is a video platform where users may discover and upload videos for recreational cannabis users. Great videos on 420 Baker Street also get up-voted, shared, and featured, giving content creators opportunities to increase their audiences.
We, at 420 Baker Street, feel strongly about the power of simplifying video uploading and discovering quality user generated content for entertainment in the growing cannabis industry. We are doing everything we can to promote creative content and the people that work hard to produce it.
Responsibilities- Managing social media accounts and developing campaigns
- Researching potential marketing channels
- Analyzing impact of implemented strategies
- Identifying opportunities for traction and growth
- Conducting market research
- Planning and executing events
- Getting out in the field and spreading the word about 420 Baker Street!
- Developing / Editing original content
Requirements- Social Media Guru
- Passion for entrepreneurship
- Hard-working, self-learner
- Detail Oriented
- Experience in video editing is a plus, but not required.
- Learn and implement user acquisition strategies