Content Marketing and Social Media Strategy Internbloom365
Marketing and Advertising Entrepreneur InternshipVenture Aviator
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNBrogan Group
Marketing AssistantLabella Mobile Nail Spa
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNNOVA CHEMICALS
General Admin and MarketingCyber Advanced Techology, Inc.
Marketing InternWilliam Martin,Ph.D.,P.C.
Sales Executive Assistant |InternshipAaron's, Inc.
Social Media InternBookmark This
SD Vip Agent
868 W Ash St
San Diego, CA
Posted: August 15 2016
DescriptionThe Social and Digital Media Intern will play an active role in the development of SDVip Agent’s online community. The intern will maintain SDVip Agent’s presence on various social media platforms and help create and publish content that is relevant to our customer base. He/she will regularly analyze and report on the activity on social media networks as well as the SDVip Agent’s website. He/she will also assist in maintaining SDVip Agent’s archive of digital images, videos, and other content. The intern will learn how to reach communities, and promote events or programs through the internet and gain experience in social media platforms and the tools used to assess their performance.
• Updates Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat and Twitter account.
• Responds to posts or comments to bring value to user’s interactions
• Posts updates, news and announcements in a timely manner using appropriate content.
• Performs research to find articles, stories, resources, or other content that is relevant to our customer base and posts it to our Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat and Twitter page in a manner that invites conversation and interaction.
• Updates Facebook, Instagram, SnapChat and Twitter accounts with current and relevant photos, video, or other content from SDVip Agent’s activities and events.
• Grows SDVip Agent’s online social networks by increasing fan-‐base and interactions.
• Maintains current information in Google+ and LinkedIn accounts.
• Completes other social media projects as assigned.
• Takes pictures and videos of training events to be developed into content for the SDVIP Agent website, Facebook, Instagram, SnapChat and Twitter pages.
• Uploads SDVIP Agent photos and videos to the appropriate server or DropBox account.
• Organizes and archives digital images and videos.
• Completes other digital media projects as assigned.
• Regularly observes the online activity of model organizations researches and reports on “social media best practices”.
• Completes other research projects as assigned.
Analytics & Reporting
• Uses Google Analytics to assess trends and activity on the SDVIP Agent website.
• Uses Facebook & Instagram Insights to assess trends and activity on the SDVIP Agent Facebook page.
• Uses Twitter Analytics to assess trends and activity on the SDVIP Agent Twitter page.
• Reviews data on the performance of social media platforms and adjusts plans or strategies to optimize reach.
Requirements• Creative self-‐starter who is comfortable with both taking initiative and working in collaboration.
• Detail oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience with Microsoft applications, basic photo-‐editing and video-‐editing software, and internet browsers. Experience with Photoshop
• Familiarity and facility with mainstream social media platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, SnapChat, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn.
• Available to work 15 hours per week.