MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNAlberta Health Services (AHS)
Marketing InternMeda AB
Marketing InternMeda AB
Hot Opportunity: Marketing Jedi for Fast Growing Indian StartupKeshiha Services
Marketing InternLife for Love LLC
Marketing - COMPETITIVE Team - Sports Athletes & CoachesExclusive Marketing
Marketing InternExclusive Marketing
Social Media InternBookmark This
343 Hempstead Turnpike
West Hempstead, NY
Posted: July 03 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEP Entertainment is a global recorded music company with a roster of current artists that includes a broad array of both local artists and international superstars such as Alessia Cara, Sebastian Kole, and Exit 21, as well as a vast array of writers and producers who are behind some of the most influential music in the last decade.
EP Entertainment is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
We are looking for looking for Social Media interns to help our brand and our associated partners increase online presence by way of Social Media marketing. A working knowledge of Social Media platforms and an overall interest in music and the music industry is required for consideration.
Responsibilities• Utilize social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
• Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
• Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
• Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements• Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
• Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
• Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
• Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
• Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment