Marketing & Business Development InternshipWinIt
Marketing Strategy Intern (Virtual/Remote Position)YSBA, LLC
Digital Marketing Data Science InternshipUptown Treehouse
Marketing InternWilliam Martin,Ph.D.,P.C.
Tele Marketing InternshipSporkey LLC
Social Media Internship for a fast-growing technology company.White Code Labs
Marketing InternPark Group Solutions
(((*START NEXT WEEK* ))) -- Marketing & Promotions (Social Media Internship)Next Level Publishing
Social Media InternBookmark This
You Can Flow Yoga
Posted: June 08 2015
Company Location: Brooklyn, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionYou Can Flow Yoga encompasses several companies under one yoga umbrella.
We want someone that can work directly with our founder to help manage our social media accounts.
- Proud of your work, with a serious attention to detail
- Pretty darn good with social media (Instragram? Facebook? No problem!)
- Excited about creating a social media content calendar
- Creative, particularly when it comes to creating engaging, visual, shareable content
- Comfortable working independently
- Quick and efficient
As the Social Media Intern, you’ll be responsible for managing all of You Can Flow Yoga's social media accounts, websites, and activities, and those companies under the You Can Flow umbrella (Yoga for Ballers, Noire Yoga and Wellness). Specifically, you’ll:
- Create and execute a content calendar that covers multiple social media accounts (including Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram) and multiple types of posts (e.g. photos, videos, quotes, etc)
- Learn what works / doesn’t work in terms of engagement with our users and adjust accordingly
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Serious experience with social media and, more broadly, marketing
- An opportunity to intimately partake in a startup’s go to market plan, working closely with the founders as they gear up for launch and funding
LOCATION & DATES
- Location: Work remotely, but reside in NY.
- Start date: Asap
- End date: September (Or ongoing. Could turn into a paid position).
Note: Dates are flexible
If interested please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following three things:
1) Your resume (make sure you highlight any social media experience you have)
2) A brief message about why you’re excited for the position
3) Links to your social media accounts (Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn)
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
SkillsRequired - Writing Skills, Excellent communication skills, Excellent organizational skills
Preferred - Bilingual, Article Writing