Marketing/PR InternshipLeading Ladies of Legacy Inc.
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNANGLO PACIFIC
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNNOVA CHEMICALS
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNAlberta Health Services (AHS)
Marketing InternMeda AB
Marketing InternMeda AB
Hot Opportunity: Marketing Jedi for Fast Growing Indian StartupKeshiha Services
Marketing InternLife for Love LLC
Social Media InternBookmark This
1705 Ocean Ave.
Santa Monica, CA
Posted: October 18 2016
DescriptionDirty Dutch has come to LA and is wanting to build a strong team. Among already bringing on some of LA's most influential individuals on the Dirty Dutch team, Dirty Dutch is looking to bring on one young hungry and fresh mind for an internship that will be an amazing experience to say the least. Dirty Dutch B.V. is a Netherlands based incorporation focused around the electronic music space and acts as its own independent label and also a hub for Holland's biggest annual music event. Dirty Dutch is not only transitioning here in LA, but is also involved in a few of revolutionary start-up companies, ranging from tech to fashion to film, and we need someone ready to dive with us into those multiple industries. This internship will be challenging but also rewarding. Our goal is to train you so you can have a permanent spot on the team but also gain the experience to excel in different ventures.
All expenses will be paid for and compensation will be discussed after short trial period.
Responsibilities- schedule organization
- assisting with creative processes for branding, marketing, and music development
- driving to important meetings
- attending high profile meetings
- ability to possibly travel around US or abroad to other countries (US passport will be required)
- creating and staying up to date on weekly expense reports
- quick response to phone calls and texts
- email management
Requirements- social media savy on all platforms
- car and drivers license
- dope music taste
- 21+ years old
- willing to grind on the same level as the Dirty Dutch senior execs and other music artists/talents
- reliable laptop (ex: Macbook) and also smartphone (ex: iPhone)
- patience for the little things
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Office, Time Management, Automobile, Phone Etiquette, Twitter, Organization & prioritization skills, Instagram, Music Criticism, Email Etiquette, Google Drive, Drive
Preferred - Photography, Video Editing, Music Industry, Communication Skills, Videography, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Photo Editing, Active Listening, Network