Social Media & Community Management InternCumulus Entertainment
Marketing Specialist/Executive Assistant/Content ManagementLeading With Courage Academy
Communication and Marketing Rep! Paid InternsAtlantic Solutions
Social Media Marketing at App Development CompanySurfwrench LLC
Marketing Maven in Training NeededEvent Industry Marketing by BeatCreative
Marketing RepReliance capital limited
Social Media Marketing InternshipBumpn
Social Media InternBookmark This
50 Hurt Plaza SE
Posted: September 29 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Veterans Center non-profit organization dedicated helping military veterans whom are disabled, disadvantaged and homeless throughout the State of Georgia. It is our mission and purpose to help all veterans in need of assistance in the Metro Atlanta area.
The Veterans Center looking for a dynamic and energetic Intern. The Veterans Center understand that our veterans are in need of assistance, therefore we are requesting for intern to help us fulfill our purpose to the community. This program will teach interns practical skills and knowledge that will help them in their future careers and contribute to their resume. The majority of the work can be done from home and on your schedule. It is estimated that each intern will have about 10 hours of work each work, although this may vary. After successful completion of the program, each intern will receive a letter of recommendation outlining the work they have completed and their particular strengths in the course.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment