Social Media Intern | Office AdministrationBookmark This
134 Spring St. STE 502
New York, NY
Posted: January 11 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEBOOST is a vitamin/energy drink supplement that offers people a healthier alternative to energy delivering a blend of vitamins, minerals, and super-nutrients that work from within to give you a natural lift. It’s packed with ingredients like Vitamins C, D, B6, B12, as well as 5-HTP, Resveratrol, Green Tea, and Green Coffee.
Huge supporters of our product include Jillian Michaels, Amar'e Stoudemire, Anthony Fasano, and Henrik Lundqvuist just to name a few.
Responsibilities• Creating new profiles and pages (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.)
• Tracking and updating online posts, blogs, etc.
• Finding users to follow/friend/like our business
• Writing and posting blog posts/tweets/updates, etc.
• Tracking the growth and the impact of social media on our business
• Replying to comments, messages, etc.
• Report findings to the team
• Consistently learn and grow, ask pertinent questions
• Create and manage multiple weekly content calendars.
Requirements• Working towards a college degree in marketing, communications or public relations.
• Excellent written and verbal communication.
• Demonstrate quick thinking, great calm, creativity, excellent taste, and a good sense of humor.
• Working knowledge of digital media software – Photoshop or other graphic design software, etc. is preferred.
• Knowledge of social media – Twitter, HootSuite, WordPress, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, Tumblr, etc.
• Energy with a desire to come up with fresh ideas on how to grow our online presence
• Ability to identify a target market and “speak” to that consumer through social media