Marketing Internship with QODA Mobile - App StartupQODA Mobile, LLC.
Marketing InternAthens Yoga Institute
Marketing and Social MediaPraos Health Inc.
Data Entry ClerkAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Marketing InternGambit Sports Private Limited
Marketing ExecutiveFabian Media Pvt. Ltd
Marketing InternEuro School of Tennis
Social Media InternEuro School of Tennis
Social Media Intern | Office AdministrationBookmark This
134 Spring St. STE 502
New York, NY
Posted: January 11 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEBOOST is a vitamin/energy drink supplement that offers people a healthier alternative to energy delivering a blend of vitamins, minerals, and super-nutrients that work from within to give you a natural lift. It’s packed with ingredients like Vitamins C, D, B6, B12, as well as 5-HTP, Resveratrol, Green Tea, and Green Coffee.
Huge supporters of our product include Jillian Michaels, Amar'e Stoudemire, Anthony Fasano, and Henrik Lundqvuist just to name a few.
Responsibilities• Creating new profiles and pages (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.)
• Tracking and updating online posts, blogs, etc.
• Finding users to follow/friend/like our business
• Writing and posting blog posts/tweets/updates, etc.
• Tracking the growth and the impact of social media on our business
• Replying to comments, messages, etc.
• Report findings to the team
• Consistently learn and grow, ask pertinent questions
• Create and manage multiple weekly content calendars.
Requirements• Working towards a college degree in marketing, communications or public relations.
• Excellent written and verbal communication.
• Demonstrate quick thinking, great calm, creativity, excellent taste, and a good sense of humor.
• Working knowledge of digital media software – Photoshop or other graphic design software, etc. is preferred.
• Knowledge of social media – Twitter, HootSuite, WordPress, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, Tumblr, etc.
• Energy with a desire to come up with fresh ideas on how to grow our online presence
• Ability to identify a target market and “speak” to that consumer through social media