San Diego’s Best Marketing Agency Internship Program!Campaign Creators
Marketing InternFlorida Business Consulting
Online Marketing & CommunicationsB~STEM Project
Book Review ManagerPulse, LLC
Book Marketing CoordinatorPulse, LLC
Marketing AssociateCraigmyle Legal Nurse Services LLC
Sales and Marketing InternSeed Media Arts
MARKETING INTERNSHIP in the Music IndustryHealth Connexions
Social Media Intern (SEO)Bookmark This
1170 us highway 22 East
Posted: February 11 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBluMarc, is looking for a part time social media internship. This is a position that would require part time hours and potentially some work from home assignments where the internship would have a virtual, work from home aspect.
This is an unpaid internship, but experience gained would be in many areas like; Marketing, time management, business, administration and social media.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to social networking profiles
- Work directly with our Brand Optimization Manager to increase social media
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment