Looking For A SOCIAL MEDIA AND CONTENT INTERN for a Hot New Consumer Start-Up!exactly.me
Business Development / Sales InternTSS Brokerage
Marketing InternshipBird-X, Inc.
Health & Wellness Project InternNew Avon
Digital Marketing InternBlack Label Innovation
Photographer/Graphic Unpaid Designer InternLady Lux
Social Media Intern - VirtualBookmark This
Posted: February 02 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPashionistas is a growing digital media company run by a group of passionate and progressive-thinking women who discuss any and all social issues completely unfiltered. This includes articles on the topics of politics, women’s rights, race, LGBTQ, and health. We have received recognition from Matt McGorry, Jhene Aiko, and Wondaland Records, and others. Visit Pashionistas.com!
Pashionistas is looking for a Social Media intern to join our team!
Responsibilities- Post content on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram
- Build Pashionistas’ social media presence and increase following
- Schedule and mail weekly newsletters to subscribers through MailChimp
Requirements- Must have a passion for social issues, women’s rights, and community service
- Must be enrolled in a college or university; completing a major in Mass Communications, Journalism, English, or Political Science preferred
- Must be familiar with Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Mailchimp, and Hootsuite
- Must have an engaging personality and strong interest in social media
SkillsRequired - Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Hootsuite, Social Media
Preferred - MailChimp, Writer