Event Manager (On Campus Coupon Book Distribution--First Two Weeks of the Semester)PocketMoney, LLC
VeryVera Fall Marketing InternVeryVera
Content Marketing and Social Media Strategy Internbloom365
Marketing and Advertising Entrepreneur InternshipVenture Aviator
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNBrogan Group
Marketing AssistantLabella Mobile Nail Spa
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNNOVA CHEMICALS
General Admin and MarketingCyber Advanced Techology, Inc.
Social Media Intern - VirtualBookmark This
Posted: February 02 2016
Company Location: Atlanta, GA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
DescriptionPashionistas is a growing digital media company run by a group of passionate and progressive-thinking women who discuss any and all social issues completely unfiltered. This includes articles on the topics of politics, women’s rights, race, LGBTQ, and health. We have received recognition from Matt McGorry, Jhene Aiko, and Wondaland Records, and others. Visit Pashionistas.com!
Pashionistas is looking for a Social Media intern to join our team!
Responsibilities- Post content on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram
- Build Pashionistas’ social media presence and increase following
- Schedule and mail weekly newsletters to subscribers through MailChimp
Requirements- Must have a passion for social issues, women’s rights, and community service
- Must be enrolled in a college or university; completing a major in Mass Communications, Journalism, English, or Political Science preferred
- Must be familiar with Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Mailchimp, and Hootsuite
- Must have an engaging personality and strong interest in social media
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Hootsuite
Preferred - Writer, MailChimp