MarektingSkillfirst Digital Private Limited
SPRING 2017! Social Media Rockstars Wanted : Love Music? Music Festivals? Creative?Citaldel Media
Spring Semester 2017: Event Planning Social Media Intern /Community ManagerCitaldel Media
JOURNALISM AND MARKETING INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences & Health CareHealth Connexions
MARKETING INTERNSHIP in the Music IndustryHealth Connexions
Marketing & Business Development InternshipWinIt
Marketing Strategy Intern (Virtual/Remote Position)YSBA, LLC
Digital Marketing Data Science InternshipUptown Treehouse
Social Media Internship - Feb 1st Start!Bookmark This
321 North Clark Street
Posted: January 09 2017
Application Deadline: January 26, 2017
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Timeframe: 02/01/17 — 04/14/17 (Flexible)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDo you have what it takes to be a social media manager? We have one spot for a talented, creative and passionate person! Read the description below for more information!
Occasion is a booking platform designed to scale customer acquisition across digital channels and all devices while providing a seamless user experience. We provide a simple but powerful tool for business owners to grow their business and connect with customers.
Our culture is collaborative around ideas but focused around execution. You will learn how to work in a young company with real customers and real growth opportunities. You will learn how different areas of a business are managed.
Our 10 week internship program will not only develop your voice, but will guide you through necessary and creative projects in social media marketing.
• Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
• Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
• Demonstrates interest in social media
• Showcases how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
• Leverages social media news across channels
• Fosters managed teammate participation in the companies social media channels
• Daily monitoring, posting, content (both written + visual) creation + development
• Helps create and develop other social media channels, including blogging, video, and photo
• Helps to identify new opportunities for engagement with like-minded properties and companies
• Social marketing experience required, along with demonstrated track record of successful campaigns
• Excellent editorial skills and proven experience writing for external corporate
Requirements• Create and execute innovative social media campaigns with little resource and within short time frames
• Thought leadership in the social media space, trends and engagement strategies
• Ability to drive and develop relationships with guests and key online influencers
• Demonstrated ability to engage new audiences and build online communities
• Excellent writing, editing and copyediting skills
• Self-starter who can thrive and have fun in a hectic, start-up environment
• A sense of humor and an irreverent, smart and creative copy-style
• Ability to own projects and assume responsibility without hand-holding
• Ability to juggle many highly-visible issues and respond quickly – with sound judgement
• Strong interpersonal, organizational and time